The Logorama movie is a short animation by H5. It has been nominated won at the 2010 Oscars in the short film category. In a world made up entirely of trademarks and brand names, Michelin Man cops pursue a criminal Ronald McDonald. “Spectacular car chases, an intense hostage crisis, wild animals rampaging through the city… and even more in LOGORAMA!”
Directed by H5 (François Alaux, Hervé de Crécy and Ludovic Houplain), the short animated film featurtes more than 2500 logos which make up spectacular car chases, an intense hostage crisis, wild animals rampaging through the city… and much more
All 16 minutes (taking an incredible six years to make) are shown in the embedded video panel below.
tip > best viewed full screen click the red button on the right above
Some logos to look out for (thanks to Aeromental )
- The yellow persons on the streets are the logo from the Messenger of AOL.
- The Quicktime logo is a clock in the caffeteria
- For Pixar’s Wall-E fans, you can see the Buy N Large logo
- The Bar Equalizer from the Helicopter was the logo of Cisco Systems
- The earthquake in the city formed the X-Box logo, ironically destroying the Windows building and IBM
- The road near the mountains forms the VAIO logo.
- When the car crashes against a tree, many old Apple logos fall, the multicolor version.
- The cactus were made with the standard USB icon.
- The butterflies are the MSN logo.
- The floating W is for Microsoft Word.
- Sony Ericsson is the Moon.
- Internet Explorer appears as a planet.